Ruffled Apron Sewing Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sewing your own apron adds just the right amount of DIY style to your cooking and kitchen life. Perfect for protecting your clothes while still keeping you stylish, this is one of these free sewing patterns that is retro and easy to sew. The details on the Ruffled Apron Sewing Pattern look lovely and aren’t half as complicated as they look. With some determination and a few hours, even a brand new sewist can make this vintage sewing pattern. Consider creating this sewing project idea in a food-adorned fabric for extra kitsch.
In the Designer's Words: "If you’re looking for an apron with a little retro flair that is sweet looking, fun, and easy to make, this Ruffled Apron Sewing Pattern is it! This darling apron is a great project for beginners!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- Upcycled Backpack Rain Covers from Umbrellas
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Ruffled Apron Sewing Pattern
- Transform Socks Into Warmers
- Denim Drawstring Bag
- DIY Girls Fabric Headband Pattern
- Ribbon Flower Pins
- Playful Patchwork Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Scrunchy Tee Shirt Scarf Tutorial
- Against the Wind Scarf Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Homemade Baby Blanket With A Self-binding Border
- Cute Cat Grass DIY Pet Bed
- "It is Well" Embroidery Design Idea
- Shamrock Potholder
- Diy Sock Doll
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home