Laura Gingham Cowl Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This scarf was designed for the Charity Scarf Drive. It is a challenging but very fun and easy to customize cowl scarf pattern. You can make this wider or thinner, longer or shorter as you would like. Fringe would probably look great on this scarf as well. Basically, have fun with it. You may sell all finished products made from this pattern; however you may not share, sell, or distribute this pattern in any way, in whole or in part. I would greatly appreciate a link back to my shop or this pattern anytime you sell this item online."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 8″ Diameter: 19″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Girls Fabric Headband Pattern
- Transform Socks Into Warmers
- Ruffled Apron Sewing Pattern
- Patchwork Scarf and Scarflette
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Playful Patchwork Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Scrunchy Tee Shirt Scarf Tutorial
- 20 Quick Sewn Accessories
- Ribbon Flower Pins
- Ruffled Fabric Flower Pin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home