How to Make Fleece Mittens
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you have 10 minutes then you can easily whip these fleece mittens up for your kids and for yourself! You just need two pieces of fleece for each mitten. Make them in all colors to match every coat this winter!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Girls Fabric Headband Pattern
- Scrunchy Tee Shirt Scarf Tutorial
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Transform Socks Into Warmers
- Ribbon Flower Pins
- Against the Wind Scarf Pattern
- Playful Patchwork Infinity Scarf Pattern
- DIY Phone Case Sewing Pattern
- Umbrella Recovery Project
- Patchwork Scarf and Scarflette
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket
- Heart String Art Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home