How to Make Fleece Mittens
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you have 10 minutes then you can easily whip these fleece mittens up for your kids and for yourself! You just need two pieces of fleece for each mitten. Make them in all colors to match every coat this winter!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Girls Fabric Headband Pattern
- Transform Socks Into Warmers
- Ruffled Apron Sewing Pattern
- Patchwork Scarf and Scarflette
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Playful Patchwork Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Scrunchy Tee Shirt Scarf Tutorial
- 20 Quick Sewn Accessories
- Ribbon Flower Pins
- Ruffled Fabric Flower Pin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- Ebun Hat
- Minnie’s Turtleneck Dog Sweater
- Minty Al Fresco Dining Set
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- 5 Awesome Patterns To Crochet Lovely Scrunchies As Short Time Projects
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home