Flower Brooch T-Shirt Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "How to create your own pattern and sew a cute flower embellishment from an old t-shirt that can be used for clothing, barrettes, brooches or anywhere."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- An old t-shirt ready for recycle or scrap knit fabric.
- Scrap felt
- Needle and thread
- Any hardware desired for project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Ribbon Flower Pins
- Patchwork Scarf and Scarflette
- Transform Socks Into Warmers
- Tutorial: Learn To Make A Fabric Flower
- Multiple Use Fabric Flowers
- Denim Pocket Purse
- DIY Girls Fabric Headband Pattern
- Scrunchy Tee Shirt Scarf Tutorial
- 20 Quick Sewn Accessories
- Playful Patchwork Infinity Scarf Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home