Flower Brooch T-Shirt Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "How to create your own pattern and sew a cute flower embellishment from an old t-shirt that can be used for clothing, barrettes, brooches or anywhere."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- An old t-shirt ready for recycle or scrap knit fabric.
- Scrap felt
- Needle and thread
- Any hardware desired for project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Yarn That Doesn't Itch
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home