5-Minute Flower Yo-Yo
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "These DIY Fabric Yo-Yo Flowers are super easy to make and a great project for beginners. Also a perfect way to update your wardrobe on a budget!"
Follow this 5-Minute Flower Yo-Yo tutorial to make elegant flowers out of scraps! You can pin the tiny blooms in your hair or group them together to create a spring garden centerpiece for your dining room table. These easy sewing project ideas are also great for kids or adults who are learning how to sew. Each of the cute fabric yo-yo flowers can be made in less than five minutes. Customize what you put in the center of each bloom to make each one original.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- fabric scraps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pillowcase Sun Hat
- Playful Patchwork Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Scrunchy Tee Shirt Scarf Tutorial
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Against the Wind Scarf Pattern
- DIY Girls Fabric Headband Pattern
- Ruffled Fabric Flower Pin
- Ribbon Flower Pins
- Patchwork Scarf and Scarflette
- Upcycled Backpack Rain Covers from Umbrellas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- Winter Walk Cap
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- Have Yourself A Ball This Winter - Humorous Greeting Card
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home