Upcycled Sweater Mountain Pillows
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you put your woolen sweaters in a hot wash they will felt. This means that you can cut and sew them without the fabric fraying which makes them perfect for craft projects. I love the mountains so I thought it would be fun to make mountain shaped pillows out of some old grey and green woolen sweaters. I appliqued some white felt to the top of my mountain pillows so that they would appear to be snowcapped."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Old wool sweaters
- Cream/white felt
- fiber fill
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Cupcake liner crafts can be some of the prettiest projects out there, and this wreath is no exception. Create a stunning cupcake liner… Continue reading: "Faux Flower Cupcake Liner Wreath"
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- Face Mask Cover DIYs + Where to Donate
- One Square Tote Bag
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- Upcycled Fabric Cedar Sachets
- Face Mask Pattern
- Hanging DIY Dish Towel
- How To Sew A Scrunchie In 5 Steps
- Diy Face Mask - Protect The Supply Of Medical Masks For Medical & 1st Responders Workers.
- Strawberry Cream Tiered Apron
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- Baby Girl Classic Lace Vintage Bonnet Hat
- Bunny Rabbit Strawberry Cupcake Food Dessert Amigurumi
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- Baby Girl Meadow Cardigan Dress
- Kitty Cat Macaron French Dessert Amigurumi
- Baby's Buttoned Turban Hat
- Velvet Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- Ribbed Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home