Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"We love to turn trash to treasure and stay organized! Re-purposing a cardboard packaging box into an attractive storage container. You choose the fabric so it will coordinate with your décor. Pieces are removable for easy cleaning. We will show you how to figure what size to cut the fabric and have a downloadable calculation sheet. This is a simple sewing project and even the beginner can have success. Use your new great looking storage box to tame that mess of pet toys (or kids’ toys) that are strewn all over your floor. The uses are only limited by your imagination! "
NotesPrintable calculation sheet is available for download. Trash to Treasure Project in 20 minutes
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Eyelet Lace Tee
- Ministering Angel Free Printable
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home