Scrap Fabric Heart
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Show your love this Valentine’s Day with this simple sewing project. Just grab your stash of scrap fabric. You will just cut strips to be sewn together. Then cut a heart with your template and attach it to a fabric background. You can either mount it or sew it into a pillow. It will make a lovely gift or use it to decorate your home. What better way to show your love than by making something yourself."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home