Rope Handled Reversible Tote Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There is nothing more valuable in the accessory world than a good tote bag. A great free bag pattern allows you to add a hint of style to your wardrobe while still carting your must-haves throughout the day. The Rope Handled Reversible Tote Bag is two bags in one, giving you two stylish toe bag pattern options while only having to make one bag. Talk about a time saver! This sewing pattern makes a fantastic beach bag, book bag, and market bag. Once you make this project you will not stop using it.
In the Designer's Words: "Make a practical and pretty bag that will soon become your favorite with this easy rope handle tote bag tutorial. Great project for beginners and a wonderful gift for friends and family!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Bobble Stroller Blanket
- Felix Baby Blanket
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home