Rope Coil Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Who doesn’t love a quick sewing project that uses scraps? This one also uses some cheap jute twine or even a length of thicker cotton cord. The result is a really pretty bowl which is useful, too. These bowls are great for keys, coins, fruit and anything else without a proper home. Make them in all sizes and choose your favorite colors from your scraps. They are perfect presents for the men and boys in your life too - rugged and useful and perfect for the things that get dropped all over the house!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Foam Skull Flower Arrangement
- Cube Floral Arrangement Idea
- Color Your Mug DIY Kit
- Simple DIY Pom Pom Keychain
- DIY Fringe Tassel Keychain
- 54 Recycled Crafts for Kids
- Embroidery Modern Wall Art DIY
- DIY Tie Dye Kimono
- Simple Modern Planters DIY
- DIY Decoupage Notebook Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home