We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"When it's mealtime for baby, don't go without this Baby Bib Tutorial & Pattern. Babies are as messy as they are cute, but now you can keep the mess contained with the help of this free sewing pattern. Create this adorable little project in minutes. We're fans of saving money, and the beauty of this project is that it makes a great baby shower gift, and it's incredibly inexpensive to make. Now your little one can have a flock of jolly little penguins to accompany him during meal time while keeping his clothes sauce, cereal, and mess-free!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- woven cotton fabric for bib fronts
- terrycloth for bib back
- snap or velcro for closure
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- Mirror Duck Tape
- 18 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home