Layered Fabric Flowers Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This tutorial shows you how to make beautiful fabric flowers! It's a very quick and easy craft that is a good way to use scrap and upcycled fabric. Use them to add an accent to fashion or home decor projects such as jackets, wreaths, tote bags, hats, sandals, headbands, purses, and pillows. There are two different styles of flower included on the free printable PDF template. I use buttons to attach the flowers to my projects so that I can swap out a different flower to match my mood or outfit. Give this easy craft a try today!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Candy Crochet Corn-O-Lantern
- Rigid Collar Vampire Cape Sewing Tutorial
- Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
- 12 Styrofoam Crafts for Adults
- Craft Chameleon
- Printable Halloween Hershey Bar Wrappers
- Printable Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home