How to Make a Twirl Dress from a Denim Overall
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This tutorial teaches you How To Make A Twirl Dress From Denim Overalls. You can use this technique for most of your other sewing projects like skirts, peasant dresses, t-shirt dresses etc. This tutorial gives you step by step information on how to make the layers and sew them on. I provide you with a sizing guide for skirt and dress lengths so you may achieve this look by simply doing your own math. These lengths are average so feel free to adjust to your needs."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- denim overalls
- sewing machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oakley Jumper Dress
- Quick Scarf Gift Idea
- Vintage Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper
- Easy Rag Wreath Christmas Ornaments
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Marshmallow Mug Hat
- Angel Amigurumi
- Crochet Christmas Present Coaster
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home