How to Make A Scrunchie - The 80ies Are Back!!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"See how to make a scrunchie - it's a quick and easy sewing project anyone can do. You don't even need a pattern to make these, and it's so much fun! A quick diy scrunchie is an easy hair accessory you can have in any color to match your fashion outfit. Let me show you how to sew hair scrunchies in a few minutes! And for an added bonus, scrunchies are way better for your hair than regular hair ties. Check out the tutorial now - both adult and child sizes!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Homemade Baby Blanket With A Self-binding Border
- Cute Cat Grass DIY Pet Bed
- "It is Well" Embroidery Design Idea
- Shamrock Potholder
- Diy Sock Doll
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home