How To Make A Burp Cloth From A Diaper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Old fashioned cloth diapers make for great burp cloths for babies. You can up the cute factor by sewing on some woven cotton fabric. Pick a fabric in the style of the mother to be or according to the theme of the baby's nursery. These make for an easy sewing project for beginners to sewing. These make a beautiful addition to a baby shower gift for a new baby. Make up a coordinating set of 3 or 4 to give."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This crocheted tote is a perfect size to stash towels, magazine, lunch or whatever you want to fill it with. The tighter stitch… Continue reading: "Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home