Honestly Easy DIY Pillowcase
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Pillowcases are fun to make and a great project for the absolute beginner! This Easy Pillowcase Tutorial is quick and easy that you’ll be finding yourself making pillowcases for everyone!"
Brand new sewists will have the easiest time learning how to sew pillowcases when they sit down to make these simple sewing patterns. The Honestly Easy DIY Pillowcase is a perfectly practical first sewing project for anyone wanting to learn the craft. Created out of stunning colors, the straight edges of this project are easy to sew. Plus, you can easily upgrade your bedroom with just a few new, colorful pillowcases. Purchasing new linens can be expensive, so consider making your own!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shrink Plastic Animal Keyholders
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket