Homemade Baby Blanket With A Self-binding Border
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Handmade blankets are the perfect gift to welcome new babies. Try this easy baby blanket with a self-binding border. You will need just two pieces of coordinating fabric. One piece of fabric is cut larger than the other. Once sewn together in a particular way, you will end up with a built in binding. These blankets are really easy to make and so cute. Keep this blanket idea in mind for your next baby shower gift."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home