Face Mask Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to sew a face mask you'll be proud and excited to wear as everyone works together to stop the spread of coronavirus. This mask comes in a few different sizes which is perfect for making for any of your loved ones.
From the Designer:
"Make your own reusable face mask that is breathable, comfortable to wear and easy to sew with this simple face mask pattern! An adorable fabric face mask pattern made in the fabric you love!"
"Today I’ll be sharing with you a little project I wasn’t very happy to make: a face mask pattern! This project was inspired by the illness situation we’re all going through right now! It wasn’t a happy project because I would very much rather spend my time sewing other stuff that is fun and enjoyable instead of sewing because there’s no other choice at the moment."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Next-Gen Mask Challenge
The Next-Gen Mask Challenge is offering a $1 million prize split to three teams that can design a face mask that the general public will adopt.
From XPRISE: "The $1M Next-Gen Mask Challenge aims to reimagine protective face masks used to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by making them more comfortable, functional, accessible, and even stylish."
The Next-Gen Mask Challenge teams will be composed of the next generation of innovators ages 15-24 from all around the world.
Register by October 22, 2020. Learn more at the Next-Gen Mask Challenge.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Warm Winter Beanie
- How To Make An Origami Paper Purse?
- Crochet Snowman In Love
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- How To Make An Origami Mini Notebook
- How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog
- DIY Color Experiment
- Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Card
- Altered Altoid Tins For Gift Giving
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home