End Of The Rainbow Mug Mat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Searching for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Don’t wait for a leprechaun to show you the way! This mug mat is fairly easy to make, and a great way to use up some scraps. The dark pot is offset by the bright rainbow and a bit of embroidery on the front. The size is perfect for a coffee mug, and maybe even a cookie or two. Make your own luck!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cactus Rock Garden Tutorial
- Summer Coloring Pages
- Gnorman Gnome
- Duct Tape Recycled Robot
- Free Caftan Dress Sewing Pattern W/ Video Sew-along
- Crochet Diamond Bobble Pattern
- Picnic In The Park Jar Cozies
- Herringbone Poncho
- Harper Vest
- Exploring Stitches Crochet Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home