Easy Scrap Fabric Brooches
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This project is about using up small and unusual shaped scraps of fabric to make an easy scrap fabric flower. You can then use the flower to make a brooch, decorate a hat or a bag or even a hair clip. The great thing about this project is you can make something out of those strange off cut shapes from your other sewing projects. I've even used the corners cut off when making bag gussets to make these so it's a great scrap buster. Can you tell I just hate throwing even the smallest scraps away!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Minimum of 4-6 1"-2" fabric scraps (no upper limit!)
- Spare Buttons
- Sewing Machine
- Needle and thread.
- Brooch pin or hair clip base (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Diy Face Masks Without Elastic
- Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
- DIY Rocket Raccoon-Inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- Upcycled Fabric Cedar Sachets
- Face Mask W/fitted Sheet Ear Loops
- Musical Towel Embroidery Project
- Face Mask Pattern
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- DIY Hand Sewn Face Mask
- Medical Masks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Frog Applique
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home