Easy Half Square Triangle Pillo
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Pillows are great projects for trying out new techniques because they are small and quick-to-finish. They also brighten up a room and add a handmade accent. Pillows make great gifts, too! Finished Size Fits a 12″ (30.5 cm) square pillow form. Tools Sewing machine. Clover No-Hassle Triangle Gauge. Fabric marker. Pins and/or Clover Wonder Clips. Iron and pressing mat. 45 mm rotary cutter, cutting mat, and acrylic ruler, OR fabric shears and ruler. Basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, thread snips, etc.). Hand sewing needle for finishing. Materials 8 squares from the Michael Miller Fabrics 10″ Squares in Krystal Brights. You could also cut 8 squares from yardage (see measurements in pattern). Thread in your choice of color for stitching and bobbin. Invisible thread. 12″ Pillow Insert."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Diy Face Masks Without Elastic
- Repurposed Bedspread DIY Hand Towels
- DIY Rocket Raccoon-Inspired Gift Bag & Organizing Bin
- Upcycled Fabric Cedar Sachets
- Face Mask W/fitted Sheet Ear Loops
- Musical Towel Embroidery Project
- Face Mask Pattern
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- DIY Hand Sewn Face Mask
- Medical Masks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Frog Applique
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home