Easy Baby Blanket
By: Cat W from marymarthamama.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Baby blankets make a fantastic gift for a baby shower. I love being able to make something that a family needs that is also something fun that you can personalize by matching it to the style of the new parents or to the theme of the nursery. All you need for this blanket is 1 yard of a woven cotton fabric for the front of the blanket and 1 yard of a softer fabric for the back of the blanket."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 yard woven cotton
- 1 yard of a soft fabric for backing (sherpa, fleece, minky)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home