Easiest DIY Sewn Poncho
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the Blogger: "Layer up this spring with the chic asymmetrical Easy DIY Poncho. This poncho is super easy and quick to make. You will only need one yard of knit fabric to make such a versatile piece of clothing. It will probably take you longer to pick out which color fabric to make your poncho than it does for your to make it! Ponchos are great layering clothes to add to your wardrobe, especially if your region has a varying climate. Put your DIY poncho on over long sleeve shirts, T shirts, and even dresses if that's your style."
NotesThank you so much!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 yard of knit fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine Heart Pillow
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Gift For Mom
- Diy: Stained Glass Craft
- Winter Candy Jar Gnome Bottles
- Hand Painted Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Knit Cowl Necklace
- Diy Love Arrow Decor
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home