Diy Sensory Toys For Babies
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Sensory toys make great baby shower gifts or “just because” gifts for a special baby in your life. In this tutorial, you’ll also make half square triangles but with zero stress because the finished size and corners don’t have to be “perfect” as they would in a quilt. These are great ways to use up little pieces of fabric left over from larger projects. At the end of the tutorial, I’ll include some additional options for more advanced sewists or adventurous beginners! Tools Sewing machine. 45 mm rotary cutter, acrylic ruler, and cutting mat OR fabric scissors and marking pen. Iron and iron-safe surface. Fabric marking pencil. Denim needle. Basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, thread snips, pins, etc.). Materials Fabric. For each sensory toy, you’ll need two 6″ (15 cm) squares. I used one upcycled denim piece and one 100% cotton piece for each. You can also substitute a batting square for one of the fabric squares. Batting. For each sensory toy, you’ll need one 6″ (15 cm) square of batting. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
- DIY Dog Washing Station
- Easy Chemo Cap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home