Boho Chic Belt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In case you feel lazy, or you are going somewhere where a purse is a hassle to carry, this version of boho chic belt has a pocket large enough for a thin wallet or your mobile phone. Key Features of the Boho Chic Belt: Secret pocket at the back Easy to make Excellent alternative to a purse Casual yet elegant, fashionable yet practical Materials: one rectangle of fabric the size of your waist by 5 1/4″ (main fabric) one rectangle of fabric the size of your waist by 5 1/4″ (contrasting fabric) two rectangles the size of your waist by 3 1/4″ (contrasting fabric) grommets 3/8″ very stiff interfacing, I am using Stitch and Sew, Buckram or Pellon are excellent alternatives. leather strip cord or decorative cord 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 yards according to our waist measurements (29- 40) , (to go around the waist twice) or just one yard to lace in front. one 7″ invisible zipper lobster claw for hanging your trinkets sprayable glue (optional) thin interfacing (optional) Check the free tutorial HERE: http://so-sew-easy.com/boho-chic-belt-tutorial/"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
- How to Make Bow Scrunchies
- 5 Free Loom Knitting Slipper Patterns
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- 14 Gorgeous Day of the Dead Crafts
- Denim Cables Floor Pillow
- Litus Beach Bag
- Natare Top
- Autumn Leaves Shawl
- Top Down Summer Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home