A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Way back when I was in my early teens, I had a favorite way of closing shirts, skirts, pants and bags by just applying snap fasteners instead of a button. I had a very good reason for that, I did not know how to make good-looking buttonholes. No matter how much I tried they did not come up good enough. Back then my machine had terrible capabilities which made it very difficult. After two years of hand sewing, my father bought me a very simple sewing machine. The sewing machine was an electric Singer with a straight stitch, zig zag, and three step buttonhole, nothing else. I could change the size of the zigzag but not the length of the stitches, or vice versa… I can barely even remember, it was so long ago. For a new girl at sewing, making my own buttonholes was a bit daunting because my fear of making a mistake was high. But I found that using snap fasteners helped me simplify my projects and enjoy the process more. Here's a Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
- DIY Dog Washing Station
- Easy Chemo Cap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home