Easy DIY Kid Pirate Boot Covers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you have a little pirate lad or lassie running around your home ship? Are they busy searching for treasure and gold doubloons? Whether for everyday dress-up playtime or for the next Halloween, make your little pirate super easy boot covers to slip over their rain boots or sneakers. These DIY boot covers are quickly made with felt sheets and some gold coins. Within minutes they can be busy treasure hunting, be it for doubloons or trick-or-treat candy!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Black felt sheets
- Fabric glue or sewing machine
- Gold coins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home