Easy DIY Kid Pirate Boot Covers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you have a little pirate lad or lassie running around your home ship? Are they busy searching for treasure and gold doubloons? Whether for everyday dress-up playtime or for the next Halloween, make your little pirate super easy boot covers to slip over their rain boots or sneakers. These DIY boot covers are quickly made with felt sheets and some gold coins. Within minutes they can be busy treasure hunting, be it for doubloons or trick-or-treat candy!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Black felt sheets
- Fabric glue or sewing machine
- Gold coins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home