Cross My Heart Treat Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Love giving little Valentine’s Day treats to friends and family? The Cross My Heart Treat Bag is fun and fast enough that you can make a whole bunch! The Cross My Heart Treat Bag is made with simple crochet stitches, easy enough for anyone who’s ready to work in the round. And the heart is added cross-stitch style, easy peasy! So you can add any image to your bag you like - like a pumpkin or ghost for Halloween! There are lots of easy small cross-stitch patterns online for inspiration!"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size1.75" diameter x 3" tall
- 32 yds Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton (worsted weight)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
DIY Autumn Wreath
Fall Kitchen Towels with Heat Transfer Vinyl
20 Summer Scarf Patterns
DIY Winter Wonderland Air Plant Terrarium
Easy DIY Kid Pirate Boot Covers
DIY Wine Cork Pumpkin Tutorial
Shannon's Tips for Harvest Blocks
Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
Cramps Heart Heating Pads
Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- Mirror Duck Tape
- 18 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home