Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Celebrate autumn with the best fall decoration there is: a pumpkin! Pumpkins are a great idea for both October's Halloween and November's Thanksgiving. This DIY fall decoration starts off with the magic butterfly variation of MainelyDiY.com's magic circle to make the pumpkin itself in two shades of orange. Then, it's super simple to make the stem, leaves, and curly vines. The stitches used are chain, slip, single, half double, double, and triple crochet. No need to worry if you don't know the stitches because I'll guide you through them all!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Crochet Dog Collar And Headband
- Solid Dishwashing Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- DIY Dominoes
- Garden Welcome Post
- Felt Storage Basket
- Tea Bag Art
- Painted "Amazing Grace" Sign
- Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home