Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Celebrate autumn with the best fall decoration there is: a pumpkin! Pumpkins are a great idea for both October's Halloween and November's Thanksgiving. This DIY fall decoration starts off with the magic butterfly variation of MainelyDiY.com's magic circle to make the pumpkin itself in two shades of orange. Then, it's super simple to make the stem, leaves, and curly vines. The stitches used are chain, slip, single, half double, double, and triple crochet. No need to worry if you don't know the stitches because I'll guide you through them all!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Beach Umbrella Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
- Face of Snow DIY Greeting Cards
- Pumpkin Pom Pom Garland Tutorial
- DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
- Easy Spring Wreath: Front Door Decor
- Pumpkin Post Topper
- Teal Pumpkin Ornament
- Snowflake Mykonos
- DIY Farmhouse Thanksgiving
- Paw Patrol DIY Halloween Costume
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- Homemade Apricot Seed Soap with Peach Mango Fragrance
- Homemade All Natural Lemon Soap
- Homemade Eucalyptus Soap Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home