Conversation Heart Valentine Garland Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This conversation heart Valentine garland is adorable and easy peasy to create. It is awesome because it can be hand stitched OR machine sewn, allowing a level of versatility. This craft makes a great decoration for Valentines and it also makes a great gift. It would be fun to do at a group get together as a party craft. This projects uses basic materials like felt, glue, needles and thread. It is for beginners and up."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Sock Bunny
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- All-Natural and Farmhouse Dyed Easter Eggs
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- Country Plaid Ornament Featuring A Glitzy Snowflake
- Glistening Snowflake Made From Recycled Cd
- Daffodil Gnome
- Tiny Hen Easter Bauble
- Diy Soy Wax Dipped Flowers
- Framed Dried Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Tulip Wreath
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home