Candle from nature
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create a stunningly beautiful candle from the great outdoors. They are as simple to make as they customizable to every theme. Once you learn the technique, you can create a candle for every season and holiday. Perfect table centerpiece for every decor. My son and bride to be liked mine so much they used this technique for their wedding centerpieces. I used items from my yard yet you could use silk foliage, sea shells or whatever you like,"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Tiny Hen Easter Bauble
- Country Plaid Ornament Featuring A Glitzy Snowflake
- Bohemian Charger Plate
- Framed Dried Flowers
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
- Daffodil Gnome
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- Diy Soy Wax Dipped Flowers
- Glistening Snowflake Made From Recycled Cd
- Build A Snowman Printable
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home