17 Uniquely Personalized Beach Totes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The trick to a truly enjoyable day at the beach is proper preparation. You have to pack your towels, toys, and snacks appropriately in spacious beach totes so that you can quickly find what you need. Our list of 17 Uniquely Personalized Beach Totes are all great options for packing up your summer fun.
This compilation of beach totes is divided into three sections: Hand-crafted, Painted, and Crocheted. Each of the featured projects are fun and easy to put together, and everyone will envy your beach bag as you stroll down the sands.
17 Uniquely Personalized Beach Totes Table of Contents
Tropical Beach Tote: This aptly labeled bag is just the right size for essential beach snacks for you, and maybe for the seagulls too.
Live and Laugh Tote: A cute, romantic bag like this one is perfect for long walks on the beach, and since it's made with fabric paint and markers, it's easy and fun to make.
Beachy Keen Painted Tote: This lovely tote is made using acrylic paints and fabric medium, and the pretty scene depicted depends on your own preference and creativity.
- Colorful Stenciled Totes: Great for kids, these stenciled totes are awesome to take to the beach! Kids can decorate these handmade beach totes however they'd like...and it's a great craft for a party!
Crochet Summer Tote: This slouchy tote looks as relaxed and laidback as you will after your trip to the seaside.
Crochet Tote Bag: Can't you just imagine this big bag filling with soft towels and waterproof beach mats? You might even have room for a few bottles of tanning lotion!
2-Tone Tote: This bag is cute enough to use even when you aren't headed to the beach, but it's especially great for a dry change of clothes.
Beach Mat and Tote Bag: Crochet this matching bag and mat set and you'll sunbathe in style.
Easy Mesh Market Bag: While it's great for bringing home groceries, this mesh bag is also perfect for taking to the beach! Throw in your towel and sunscreen and get ready for some fun in the sun!
NEW! Desert Sunset Tote Bag: This Desert Sunset Tote Bag is great for any reason. Grab it before you head to the store or the beach and fill it with all your essentials.
- NEW! Sunflower Beach Bag: Whether you're heading to the beach or just walking down to the farmer's market, this Sunflower Beach Bag is a great way to tote all your necessities. These large crocheted sunflowers are also great for adorning hats, too!
Flowery Spring Tote: We're in love with this bright and summery flower bag! Dress up a plain white tote bag with grosgrain ribbons and Tulip® products.
Flower Garden Button Tote: This bag is just plain cute and irresistible! Choose your own unique buttons and customize your special beach bag.
Beaded Toile Tote Bag: This bag is a little bit fancy, a little bit personal, and a lot adorable.
Beaded Book Totes: Let your kids and teens make and personalize their own bags to hold their individual beach supplies.
Gem Tote Bag: Sparkle and shine in the sun with this gem covered tote bag. You'll catch everyone's eye at the beach when you sport this fun tote!
- NEW! Tee Shirt Bag: Don't toss those old tee shirts yet! Turn them into handmade tote bags, perfect for bringing in groceries, going on picnics, and heading down to the beach. This easy tutorial is a great way to craft with shirts that are too precious to part with!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
Tiny Hen Easter Bauble
Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
17 Uniquely Personalized Beach Totes
15+ Summer Scarf Patterns
DIY Beach Umbrella Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
Easy Spring Wreath: Front Door Decor
No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
Easy DIY Kid Pirate Boot Covers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graham Cracker Teardrop Trailer Project
- Wood Modern Jewelry Holder
- No Sew Leather Hair Ties
- Lisa Rollins
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Gift Card Holder
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Decoration
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Vintage Ruler American Flag Door Hanger
- Kessel Run Marble Maze
- Christmas Countdown Tree Project
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home