Spring Time Acrylic Album
This scrapbook idea allows you to look back while you spring forward into warmer weather.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This is a fast and easy tutorial on how to make a fun Spring themed Acrylic album. I love to use spray paint when working with acrylic, to add some fun colors! For this project I used the Design Master Tint product and found it to be really easy to use and gave a great result! Who knew you can spray paint acrylic albums? The effect it gives is so nice and you can still add embellishments on top. I hope you try this project or another acrylic project with spray paint!"
Scrapbooking does not need to be limited to store-bought books that are square and boring. You can learn how to make your own scrapbook shapes with projects like this Spring Time Acrylic Album. This scrapbook idea allows you to look back while you spring forward into warmer weather. Ideal for displaying spring and Easter memories, this scrapbook project makes a great Easter basket gift. You will want to make sure you have plenty of pastel scrapbook paper to finish this project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Design Master Tint It spray paint in Jade and Gold Shimmer
- Acrylic Album from Clear Scraps
- Scrapbook paper
- Paper adhesive
- Tension rings to hold album together
- Stickers and embellishments of your choice
Spray the acrylic album pieces on the back side with Design Master Tint It spray paint and allow to dry thoroughly
Trace and cut out scrapbook paper to make additional pages for the album
Add colorful embellishments to the front side of the acrylic pieces with Beacon Zip Dry adhesive.
Attach album pieces with tension rings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Yarn That Doesn't Itch
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home