Theme Park Fun Scrapbook Layout
Gold nailheads, diecuts, and webbing spray make these vacation pictures a truly magical memory when you use this layout from Krylon.
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Black Lava (#601)
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Gold Chiffon (#603)
- Krylon Make It Acid-Free!® - Clear (#7028)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear (#7026)
- 26 Gauge Wire Non–Tarnish Gold
- Nylon Jaw Pliers
- Wire Worker
- Wire Cutters
- Gold Spiral Nailheads
- Tag Die Cuts
- Circle Die Cuts
- Alphabet Stickers
- Pop-Up Glue Dots
- Spray Black Webbing on 12" × 12" sheets of blue cardstock. Let dry.
- Spray with Gold Webbing. Let dry.
- Trim painted cardstock on two sides and trim white cardstock 1/8" of an inch on two sides. Adhere the painted blue cardstock to the white cardstock. Adhere to 12" × 12" sheet of blue cardstock.
- Add sticker letters to die cut circles. Adhere circles to tags. Print on one tag.
- Using the Wire Worker's smallest mandrel, make a gold coil, half the length of the mandrel. Gently pull coil to lengthen. Thread tag title onto wire coil.
- Adhere wire to layout with nailheads. Adhere tags to layout with pop-up Glue Dots.
- Add nailheads to the center of each circle tag to form mouse head. Add to wire coil and adhere to white cardstock. Mat with blue cardstock. Adhere to layout.
- Spray photo with Preserve It! Gloss. Let dry.
- Mat photo with white, blue and white cardstock. Adhere to layout.
- Spray postcard with Make It Acid-Free! Let dry.
- Mat postcard with blue and white cardstock. Adhere to layout.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.