Portrait Scrapbook Layout
This simply elegant layout from Krylon perfectly frames your favorite outdoor photo.
- Krylon Make It Stone!® Textured Paints - Travertine Tan (#18203)
- Krylon Make It Stone!® Textured Paints - Mediterranean Reef (#18227)
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Gold Chiffon (#603)
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Silver Shiver (#604)
- Krylon Webbing Spray - White Whisper (#602)
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Clear (#7011)
- Krylon Paper Finishes Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear (#337026)
- Cardstock: 4 different shades of green; cream
- Flower stamp
- 1/8" eyelets
- Flower beads
- Fine point pen
- 1/8” hole punch and eyelet setting tools
- Cut four squares from green cardstocks and adhere onto cream background, leaving approximately 1/8" space in between each square.
- Spray cream cardstock photo mat with Make It Stone! and Webbing sprays to create stone look similar to real rock in photo.
- Spray photo with Preserve It! and let dry. Adhere photo to center of layout. Cut 1" strips of stone painted cardstock and place around photo to frame it; miter corners.
- Embellish color blocks with twine, eyelets and flower beads.
- Add journaling.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.