Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Scrapbook Layout
This wedding scrapbook layout from Spellbinders features four delicate and elegant butterflies that began as white die cuts. After embossing them in the Wizard, use Copic marker and airbrush system to color through the stencil holes. A bit of glitters symbolizes that the spark of love will always be present with the couple.
- Spellbinders Die Templates S3-146 Butterflies 2, L3-09 Julius Font (Retired)
- Copic Sketch Marker Pale Pink and Airbrush system
- Mini Glue Dots
- Sakura glue pen
- Patterned paper
- white and silver cardstock
- flower stamens
- white fun foam
- For each butterfly adorning the page, cut/emboss two butterflies. They will eventually be stacked on top of one another but for now, leave one all white. While the other is still in the die, airbrush it using Copic Markers.
- Remove from die when finished airbrushing through the Template and now spray the entire piece, softening the edges of the coloring.
- Add glitter using the glue pen.
- Place 3 Glue Dots on the all white butterfly, fold the stamen in half, and place on the middle dot.
- Layer each butterfly as shown.
- Trim silver paper and add strip to the layout. Adhere matted photo on top.
- Cut title letters from white fun foam and add to the silver strip.
- Add butterflies to the layout.