Mountaintop Wedding Scrapbook Layout
The "window" on this free scrapbook layout from Krylon pefectly frames any favorite photo you'd like to showcase.
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Glistening Gold (#401)
- Krylon Leafing Pens - 18 KT. Gold (#9901)
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Spray Adhesive (#7011)
- Krylon Preserve It!® Digital Photo & Paper Protectant - Clear Gloss (#7026)
- Utility knife
- Paper fasteners
- Cut green cardstock to measure one inch larger on all sides than your photo.
- Cut translucent vellum to a size 1/2" larger on all sides than painted cardstock. Spray with Gold Glitter and let dry.
- Cut an “X” through the center of the vellum so that the ends of the “X” begin 1/2" from each corner of where the photo will be placed.
- Line outside edge of glittered vellum with Gold Leafing Pen. Let dry.
- Spray digital photo with Preserve It!®. Let dry.
- Adhere ribbon, cardstock, and photo with Spray adhesive. Adhere just the outer edges of the vellum over the cardstock and photo. Pull the inside corners of the vellum outward and secure with paper fasteners.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.