"Love Your Smile" Scrapbook Page
Show the world those pearly whites with this creative idea for a scrapbook page from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies, using handmade paper.It's easy to learn how to create a scrapbook layout like this page with these quick and easy steps.
- Photo corners
- Double stick tape
- Arnold Grummer's Butterfly Ceramic Casting Mold
- 12" x 12" papers: light green embossed, coordinating plain green, white
- Black and White photo
- Arnold Grummer's Cotton Linter Casting Squares: 2 oz package
- Arnold Grummer's Paper Additive
- Create 3 butterfly casts. Trim to 2" x 2" when dry.
- Cut green cardstock to 9 3/4 inch square. Use a craft knife to make three 2" x 2" windows for casts. Mount on 10" x 10" white cardstock.
- Adhere casts in windows. Use double stick tape and photo corners to attach photo.
- Finish with hand written 'Love Your' and metal word 'Smile' and date in left corner.