"It feels sticky" Scrapbook Page
This beautiful page's text can be altered to fit your photos, but for this example, the layout is for outdoor fun with kids and caterpillars!
- BasicGrey Ambrosia: Smoke
- BasicGrey Ambrosia: Ebony
- BasicGrey Ambrosia: Pome
- BasicGrey Ambrosia: Rind
- BasicGrey Ambrosia: Mandarin
- BasicGrey Ambrosia: Chip sticker Shapes
- BasicGrey Ambrosia: Chip sticker Alphas
- BasicGrey Ambrosia: Element stickers
- BasicGrey Ambrosia: Amber rub on
- BasicGrey Ambrosia: Brads & Buttons
- BasicGrey Piper Micro Chip stickers
- Craft knife and cutting mat
Trim Barcodes off of Smoke paper.
Cut sheet of Ebony to 7” x 2”.
Cut Sheet of Pome to 6” x 1”.
Cut sheet of Rind to 6” x 2 1/4”.
Cut sheet of Mandarin 6” x 1”.
Adhere 7” x 4” photo to the Center of the page.
Adhere Ebony cut to the bottom edge of the photo.
Rub small portion of the Amber rub on above the top right had corner of the photo.
Measure about 2” above the photo and adhere the Mandarin cut.
Adhere the rind cut to the top left part of the photo covering a small portion of the element sticker.
Adhere the Pome cut to the left of the ebony cut & the photo.
Using the foam dimensional dots or squares. Adhere the 2 element Chip shapes to the Bottom half and the butter flu to the left had side of the picture.
At the top of the picture first adhere the large letters and then the small.
Take you buttons and using the button holes put the desired color of brads through the holes. And adhere to the top left hand corner of the Rind paper leaving about a half inch to the edge.