Baking Together Scrapbook Layout
For families or friends who bake together, create this cute scrapbook layout from Paper Wishes. A cheeries background is perfectly appropriate for a food theme layout.
- Little Prints & Patterns papers 4004148
- Kitchen Scrapbooking Dazzles 4002804
- Foam tape 4000074
- Black pen or computer journaling
- Brown cardstock
- Cut heart border from red paper and attach at the top of cherries paper. Trim a 3/4" strip of teal and mat on brown cardstock, with 1/8" border at the top and bottom. Attach at the bottom of the hearts border. Cut one heart from hearts Dazzle border and apply to one end of the strip. Apply "Baking Together" on the strip, then fill in the rest of the strip with the hearts border.
- Attach a recipe card Dazzle to teal paper and journal a recipe on the card. Attach at an angle over the teal strip.
- Mat photos on red paper and trim matting to 1/8", leaving an extra 1" on one side. Apply dazzles border along the edge of the photos on the oversized matting. Mat entire piece on brown cardstock with 1/8" border. Attach the larger photo at an angle on the left portion of page, and smaller photo on right portion of page.
- Journal on the right-hand portion of 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of teal paper. Lift off cookie jar Dazzle and lay 1 1/4" strip of teal behind center portion of the cookie jar. Trim away excess from the center design. Then apply Dazzle to red paper and trim out around design. Foam tape to left portion of the journaling and attach near the lower corner of the larger photo.
- Apply measuring spoons Dazzle to red paper, cut around outline and foam tape along the right edge of the journaling. Cut out a small red tag, add journaling, and foam tape to the upper corner of the smaller photo.