Cord DIY Ring
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This bold, bohemian DIY ring is really easy to make!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeRing
- Ring base
- Jewelry Glue (or any strong glue)
- Beads or buttons
Put glue drops on the ring base and put the cord onto the base by creating circles.
When you finish the circles, leave a free spot.
Choose if you are going to use buttons or beads. I have selected an orange milefiori bead. Put glue on your bead and put it in the free spot of your ring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Crochet Dog Collar And Headband
- Solid Dishwashing Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- DIY Dominoes
- Garden Welcome Post
- Felt Storage Basket
- Tea Bag Art
- Painted "Amazing Grace" Sign
- Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home