Bright Polymer Clay Rings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You can learn how to make a ring in the most unique and easiest way with the Bright Polymer Clay Rings tutorial. This would be a fantastic craft if you are in need of polymer clay ideas, whether you have left over clay or need a polymer clay project. You don't need any jewelry or clay expertise for this craft, just get ready to be amazed by this polymer clay jewelry. Make these polymer clay designs for yourself, your kids, or your friends and watch their faces light up.
- Metallic cap from perfume
- Large round cutter
- Acrylic rolling pin
- A ball of black polymer clay
- A thin layer of black polymer clay with glitter
- Colourful workpiece (or any workpiece - in any technique) I have this slice of Mokume Gane!
I took Premo Black and Premo Accent: Twinkle Twinkle.
Slice of colourful Mokume: thinly flatten and align thickness. Next roll it to a thin layer of black clay so that the layer has become flat and smooth.
Take the of black polymer clay ball and wraps it with a thin layer of clay with a pattern. If this layer is too big - you can use a round cutter.
Then to make our future ring round shape - make the ball. Carefully presses, compress and smooth. Also, if there are visible places where air remains - pierce them with a needle. Rolled ball until it disappears joints and dents.
Now we start to form a ring, giving it a nice shape! Align all sides, pressing the workpiece to the table. In general: Smooth presses - do everything so that the ring was as you like.
Next, take the cap from the perfumes or other tube cutter to fit the desired size. Envisage place for the hole in the ring and circular movements "screw in" cap into the workpiece - so cut out the hole - nice and tidy.
Align the hole edge and giving the final shape of the ring. You can try on the ring, and if it is not enough for you, or less than the size you want - you can press the wall the ringlet thereby extending the hole.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Learn how to sew an adorable heart-shaped heating pad that is the perfect size for isolating aches and pains. These special… Continue reading: "How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home