Half Square Triangles - 4 At A Time Method
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Half square triangles are a foundational unit in piece quilting. They are used in a variety of ways. Many quilt blocks use half square triangles in their composition. There are several ways to make half square triangles. Learn how to make 4 at once with this easy method. That's right, start with two squares of fabric turn and turn it into 4 half square triangles. This easy method is a great way to make several Half square triangles at once."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size3 inches wide x 3 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Diy Envelope Album
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Beginner Double Crochet Hat
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Tamara Kelly
- Valentine's Day Home Decor
- Spotify Glass Art
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home