Churn Dash Quilt Block (in 4 Sizes!)
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The churn dash quilt block is a traditional block that has been around for over 150 years. It is timeless! I believe one of the reasons it is still used so often is because it is so simple to make. It's made with four half square triangles, four strip blocks and a plain center block. Using my easy reference guide, you can easily make churn dash blocks in four of the most common sizes. Happy Quilting!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size9 inches wide x 9 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Quilted Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Japanese Afternoon Quilt
- The Duke John Wayne Quilt Pattern
- Scrapbusting Mini - Improv Blocks
- EZ Print Bunny Applique Pillow and Mini Quilt
- Happy Birthday Cake Quilt
- A Charming Christmas Quilt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Diy Envelope Album
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Beginner Double Crochet Hat
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Tamara Kelly
- Valentine's Day Home Decor
- Spotify Glass Art
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home