Baby Clothes Memory Quilt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Baby clothes are so cute, tiny and precious. They bring us a lot of memories. I was wondering – what can I do better with those clothes then just keep them in storage? Making a Baby Clothes Memory Quilt is a fantastic way to keepsake your baby’s cute outfits. For this project you will need: Baby clothes Fabrics for quilt squares Fabric for backing Fabric for binding Batting material (I used The Warm Company Soft&Bright Polyester Batting) Pellon 906F Fusible Interfacing Scissors Sewing needle Iron Iron Cleaner (to clean off the sticky marks on your iron from fusible interfacing) Curved Basting Pins Cute Appliques, buttons and other fun stuff to embellish your quilt "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size45 inches wide x 65 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Primary TechniquePieced & Appliqued
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilting Tools Keychain
- 3d Wood Tree
- Easy Hot Pads With Free Pattern
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home