Cross Stitchmas Mug Cozy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Cross stitch Christmas tree mug cozy is a fun stocking stuffer! All you need is two colours of yarn, a crochet needle, embroidery needle, a button and some time on your hands. The pattern works op pretty quick and you have great gifts in no-time."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot important
Finished Sizedepending on mug
- Scheepjes Catona
- Scheepjes Lizzy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Quick Hostess Gift
- DIY Snowman Decorated Candle
- Jolly Dotted DIY Plates
- How to Wrap a Gift with Newspaper
- 10 Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- "The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide" eBook
- Snowballs for the Bath
- "Homemade Christmas Gift Guide" eBook
- Merry Christmas Shaker Gift Tags
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket
- Heart String Art Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home