Candy Cane DIY Soap Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I cut up some white bars of soap into chunks and put each bar in the mic on high for 1 minute until a big fluffly cloud. Next I added a few drops of red food coloring and big tablespoon of crushed candy cane & press into pan .5" thick. Fill pan and when cool, cut, wrap in plastic and add a ribbon. Make a candy-can tripod (leave plastic on) with support bars for soap holder."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- candy canes
- red food coloring
- saran wrap
- shallow pan
- glue gun
Cut bar of white soap into 6 chunks
Put in disposable bowl in microwave for 1 minute on high or until big and fluffy
Remove and quickly add big TBSP of crushed candy cane and 5 drops of red food coloring and mix until marbled
Press into shallow pan - about .5" high
Repeat until pan is full
Cut into bars like brownies
Cover in plastic wrap and ribbon
For holder glue 3 candy-canes together with base at the top.
Make sure front two have curved part set to be able to insert the soap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Triangle Shawl
- Christmas Cross Box Ornaments
- Chinoiserie Style Blue and White Pumpkins DIY
- Surprisingly Strange Inspirations: The Serendipitous Slipper Challenge
- Snowman Jar
- Elanor Earrings
- Dreamie Preemie
- Easy Tabletop Feathered Christmas Tree
- Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- Disney-Inspired Advent Calendar DIY
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home