Patons Grace Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Patons Grace Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
The Grace line of yarn is another soft and special yarn from the beloved Patons yarn brand. It is a fine mercerized cotton, great for wearables. It comes in 18 colors that all pop!
This cotton yarn is both soft and lightweight with a 3 light gauge. It works well for both knit and chrochet projects.
Because this is a more delicate yarn, it is recommended you hand wash the garments made with it. This preserves the natural integrety of the material so it stays soft for years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- Touch of Yak Lion Brand Yarn
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Sharp Crochet Hook
- No Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Chunky Weight Yarn
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home