Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Having the right tools to make the perfect project is very important, and if you don't have the proper tools it can be a complete disaster. Being a DIYer and crafting many projects means you must be prepared with all the necessities. With Westcott's 100 Watt Glue Gun you will be ready to put just about anything together.
Unlike any other product on the market, this hot glue gun is unique and has an exclusive safety feature to where the tip turns red when it's hot and ready to go; it'll be blue when it's nice and cool and ready for storage. With the perfect ergonomic trigger and handle you will easily be able to craft for hours at a time, comfortably. What's neat about this glue gun is there are two different options you can purchase; one is a low temp glue gun that reaches only 270 degrees and the other is a high temp glue gun that reaches 360 degrees. The tip is about 80 percent covered, so you don't have too much exposure if you accidentally bump it. The high temperature glue gun is great for marble, denim, glass, ceramic, stone, heavy fabrics and floral arrangements, while the low glue temperature glue gun is great for smaller items like styrofoam, silk, paper and plastic.
With a glue gun like this you only have to wait about a minute or two before it's completely heated and with the design of the tip you won't have to worry about a glue blob when you're ready to use it next time. With an easy-to-press trigger and its lightweight feel you can craft something up pretty quickly. The flip-out stand is great for when you need to put the glue gun down and work on another part of the project. You'll also notice an integrated glue stick holder for extra glue storage, so you'll always have an extra glue stick within reach. This is a tool every crafter needs to have.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Tulip Beads in a Bottle
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Artterro Wool Felt Jewelry Kit
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
- Win a bundle of Bernat Super Value Team Colors!
- Chance to win the I Love You to the Moon and Back Plastic Canvas Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graduation Party Favors
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Military Gnome
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater
- Cheese Grater Owl
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home