Bistro Chalk Markers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bistro Chalk Markers
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Sometimes we just want more than the typical marker that draws on paper. What's great for both parents and teachers are the Marvy Uchida Bistro Chalk Markers. Once you've used these you won't want to go back to the original markers you were using.
Bistro Chalk Markers are perfect to use on chalkboards, light boards, windshields and windows. As mentioned above, these really are great for both parents and teachers. They'll give the ability for teachers to add a little color and creativity in the classroom and allows parents and even kids to get wild and support their schools. If there's an upcoming baseball game or it's homecoming week, or if the kids are going into the state championships, these markers are super fun to mark up the car. Show off your team spirit and support by drawing on the windows and wishing everyone good luck. You know what I'm talking about - "honk your horn to wish us luck" or "Go Megan!” Hey, these also make for a great memory with something like "Alice, will you go to prom with me?" Who wouldn't love to see something like that on their car?
Each chalk marker is opaque, water based, pigmented and erasable with a damp cloth. They're simple to use and will grab people's attention, which is great if you're a teacher. You can buy these markers as singles or in packs with various colors. Packs come in both neon and pastel colors, so you'll see shades like fluorescent red, fluorescent blue, violet, yellow, red, peppermint, blush pink, pastel peach and more. They also come in different sizes from broad tip to fine point to chisel tip so you can get the exact marker for the look you're going for. When working on bigger surfaces like a car window you'll probably want the broad tip markers, but something with more detail might call for the fine tip.
The colors are vibrant and bright so even the kids sitting in the back of the classroom can see what's written on the chalkboard. You'll also like how they don't smear on a chalkboard once they're dry, unlike regular chalk. When first using the Bistro Markers you'll have to press down hard and push the tip down so that first gush of liquid will come down and allow you to write.
Bistro Chalk Markers are fun and versatile and will add a creative mindset to anyone.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win an Easy Marble Paint Set!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat EZ Wool Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Banana Fiber Yarn Bundle!
- Therm O Web Electro-Pop Neon Line
- Chance to Win a Fairfield Prize Pack!
- Styletech Craft Vinyl and Tools
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Americana Decor Texture!
- Chance to Win 2 Darn Good Yarn Amigurumi Yarn Kit Sets!
- Enter for your chance to win the Deflecto Space Saving Storage Giveaway!
- Raffia Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Bobble Stroller Blanket
- Felix Baby Blanket
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home